The ABIC Education Awards Committee
Our mission is to provide a level of financial support for Bermudian students to enable them to pursue their undergraduate or graduate educational goals in areas related to International Business through the provision of annual scholarships made possible by contributions from the Association of Bermuda International Companies.
- Mr. Roy Fellowes, Chairman, ABICEA, Kane (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Mrs. Dawnette Easton, Chair, Scholarship Committee, Alternative Investment Management Bermuda Ltd.
- Ms. Joanne Edwards, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd,Bermuda Branch
- Mrs. Shirley Nosakhere-Fountain, Endurance Specialty Ltd.
- Ms. Amanda Outerbridge, XL Foundation
- Mrs. Lindsay Hyland, Partner Reinsurance Company Ltd.
- Mr. Richard Winchell, Executive Director, ABIC
- Mrs. Brenda Tatem, Ariel Reinsurance Company Ltd.
- Ms. Velina Wheatley, Administrator, ABICEA, Bermuda Chamber of Commerce
Special Thanks to Those Who Assisted with the Students’ Interviews
- Dr. Michael Bradshaw, Community Activist
- Mr. Stephen Lowe, Registrar of Companies
- Ms. Pamela Greyson, HLN Accounting Services
- Mrs. Samantha Froud, ACE Group of Companies
- Ms. Gail Miller, The OIL Group of Companies
- Ms. Cherie Edwards, Canopius Bermuda Ltd
- Ms. Victoria Medeiros and Mr. Jevon Matthew, Summer Intern